• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
(1) How can we back up builds? sorry Im ignorant on schematic and would need a guide

(2) can I make my build public and paste in server out of reset (thought to ask anyway, never know)

(3) May I suggest a plugin in server after restart? Mob drop heads when killed by players?

(I can help with installing/files since I got a modified ver.)

(09-06-2019, 01:03 PM)Ventus Wrote: (1) How can we back up builds? sorry Im ignorant on schematic and would need a guide

(2) can I make my build public and paste in server out of reset (thought to ask anyway, never know)

Schematica is the best known mod for schematics but it hasn't updated to 1.13 or 1.14 yet. There's a mod called litematica that IS updated but it's much less user friendly and some refuse to use it, myself included.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

Will real money purchases be refunded? (People who have purchased game money)

Good luck to everyone regarding the server reset. I haven't been much on HT since the last one but very pleased to see the community still thriving! A reset is a breath of fresh air for everyone and I hope people make the most of this opportunity to explore and gather and build! Smile

The other server I sometimes play on (which will remain un-named) is also having enormous issues with the latest updates, it's surprising that they weren't better optimized before they left the door, especially as SMP servers constitute a large chunk of the MC playerbase!

Anyways to the players and the admins/mods facilitating this, the best of luck!
Best regards and Kind Wishes.
Big Ole' Wise.

While we're at it maybe a rethink on some rules should go ahead at the same time. The main one I am thinking of is partial builds or small house and little farm builds, a certain time period for it to be removed if land is becoming cramped. We have so much area on the current 2 maps that can't be used due to a tiny little build right in the middle, that the player hasn't been on in over 6months to a year.

Going down to 1 map is gonna mean land is going to fill up even more and its just sad to see so much wasted land due to a tiny build that someone built in a week and then they never come back. Also for claim huts where land around hasn't been touched for over 6 months or something.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Agree with bel on this. Bad one time builds are a major problem plaguing the server. Previously they weren't touched because of our rules, but now that we're wiping clean, might as well instate some new rules to deal with them. I know some rules have changed before in the past, so please do this.
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

Will there be roads at spawn, if there will be, can we (me and Ju) build them?

Can I build a shrine at the center of the world like I always do?
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Thank you for the excuse on me not doing projects.

for some reasons I'm excited ! However it could've been better if this happened during summer Tongue
- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue