• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
(09-06-2019, 01:03 PM)Ventus Wrote: (1) How can we back up builds? sorry Im ignorant on schematic and would need a guide

Same Sad

I think I can make peace with the reset if we get to at least keep schemas of our favorite builds ;-;

Goodbye hard earned monies ;---;

i approve of a reset, i've kinda just been waiting for it. gives me reason to start something new!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Q1 : will artmap work after reset ?
Q2 : will there an event such as drop party or anything ?
- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue

(09-06-2019, 10:40 AM)I401 Wrote: Are there any good mods that can make schematics of our builds? (Litematica not being one of them)

We're trying to find something to recommend, we'll keep you posted.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

guess I’ll die
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

(09-06-2019, 05:48 PM)miumiaou Wrote: Will there be roads at spawn, if there will be, can we (me and Ju) build them?

We're still considering the rules for how spawn roads would affect claims.
Professional Land Remover

(09-07-2019, 03:11 AM)Rayo Wrote: Q1 : will artmap work after reset ?
Q2 : will there an event such as drop party or anything ?

Artmap should work after the reset yes

not a drop party but uber's giving out the prizes for onechunk build comp after the reset so

From what I've read so far, the new reset will be ONE map(resworld?), end(resend?), nether(resnether?). Claiming rules need a bit of work to be redone. Are any plugins being removed/redone/added? and Will we be able to keep SYMBOLS next to our name pls i giv u 1 diamondos

Lots of plugins being reworked but probably not too many visible ones, I think we're leaning toward yes for the symbols but no solid decision on that yet

Will we be able to vote prior to the reset and have that count towards after? It's been my experience that trolls and new players stir up lots of trouble with claims and builds when new world's start. Being able to have a few days worth of claim blocks, or even someone's entire vote history of claim blocks would really help more established player to be able to make a claim without being interfered with or griefed along the way.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS