• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
I think thats a good step and very interesting, because it will set the chances of every player to the same level.
I wanna mention one thing: Since I know that the server will be resetted, I lost my motivation to play on this map. Waiting one month seems too long for me, isn't it possible to refresh it like next week?

Do you all plan on changing the economy again at all as the last server reset? I remember diamonds went from $1 to $50 (or $100, I don't remember) after the last reset, and was wondering if a similar thing would happen

Will it be possible to save any art we have made already to the new server?
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

do we keep our MONEY??

(09-08-2019, 04:54 AM)PewDiePie_10 Wrote: do we keep our MONEY??

No. Balances will not be ported over to the new server. The only thing that will be kept is ranks.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(09-08-2019, 04:07 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: Will it be possible to save any art we have made already to the new server?

Sadly no ☹️ the issue we've been having with artmap requires a blank database for artmap to work again, so no old art will save over, will be able to make new stuff tho if all goes well

will we be able to estimate the time it will take for the server to be open again with certain units? like, would we be expected to wait days, weeks, or months?

(09-08-2019, 08:27 AM)shi Wrote: will we be able to estimate the time it will take for the server to be open again with certain units? like, would we be expected to wait days, weeks, or months?

It could take days from the starting point to be ready for players to play.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(09-07-2019, 11:51 PM)DargothUr Wrote: I think thats a good step and very interesting, because it will set the chances of every player to the same level.
I wanna mention one thing: Since I know that the server will be resetted, I lost my motivation to play on this map. Waiting one month seems too long for me, isn't it possible to refresh it like next week?

We needed a time when there were enough staff available to help set up, unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a time sooner than oct 5th that we have enough staff around to help out on this big of a project

(09-08-2019, 01:40 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Do you all plan on changing the economy again at all as the last server reset? I remember diamonds went from $1 to $50 (or $100, I don't remember) after the last reset, and was wondering if a similar thing would happen

We're still figuring out economy things atm

(09-06-2019, 02:57 PM)belgnbor Wrote: While we're at it maybe a rethink on some rules should go ahead at the same time.  The main one I am thinking of is partial builds or small house and little farm builds, a certain time period for it to be removed if land is becoming cramped.  We have so much area on the current 2 maps that can't be used due to a tiny little build right in the middle, that the player hasn't been on in over 6months to a year.

Going down to 1 map is gonna mean land is going to fill up even more and its just sad to see so much wasted land due to a tiny build that someone built in a week and then they never come back.  Also for claim huts where land around hasn't been touched for over 6 months or something.

We're working on figuring something out abt this as well

I have another question. Can we keep the warps we have bought? weather we rebuy our own so no one buys them. Like how uber has buysell. He owns it but has to rebuy it.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]