• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
(09-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: I have another question. Can we keep the warps we have bought? weather we rebuy our own so no one buys them. Like how uber has buysell. He owns it but has to rebuy it.

There will be a 4-week period for people to be able to re-buy their old warps- if they aren't re-bought after that point someone else can buy it

(09-08-2019, 02:26 PM)illogicalsong Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: I have another question. Can we keep the warps we have bought? weather we rebuy our own so no one buys them. Like how uber has buysell. He owns it but has to rebuy it.

There will be a 4-week period for people to be able to re-buy their old warps- if they aren't re-bought after that point someone else can buy it

In response to that are the warps going to be cheaper? because for the people who have many warps. getting 1000 (for VIP) each is going to be expensive? Could we do something were we keep 2 warps that will be ours for the new server? I'm just looking out for those who have many warps like Jelly, Reaper, and Uber.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Warps used to be really cheap, at 400 for vip and 500 for non-vip, What I think is that in the first 2 weeks warps should be at the 500 mark for everyone, but after two weeks, it should be the prices from this last "map"
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-08-2019, 11:53 PM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 02:26 PM)illogicalsong Wrote:

In response to that are the warps going to be cheaper? because for the people who have many warps. getting 1000 (for VIP) each is going to be expensive? Could we do something were we keep 2 warps that will be ours for the new server? I'm just looking out for those who have many warps like Jelly, Reaper, and Uber.

Hi! I totally see where you're coming from, but the reason we raised the prices for warps was to prevent people from bulk buying them too quickly, and it gives them something to work for. We'll discuss warp prices as part of the change but I currently don't suspect they'll decrease.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Suggestion: with new spawn (or in addition to the old if you're moving it over) you should include some historical pieces such as the derpnut statue in it somewhere
[Image: Bruhhh_50.jpg]

^^^ Or the Pole Dancing Frost (placed in the 2018 winter 1 chunk build competition)
[Image: sCY6CdD.png]
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

I mentioned on the discord, but I think it would be helpful to get a giant "patchlog" of all changes that are decided to be implemented before the reset happens so we can input our opinion on it, and to know the server better to maximize how we will play
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-06-2019, 05:48 PM)miumiaou Wrote: Will there be roads at spawn, if there will be, can we (me and Ju) build them?

Was recently decided there will be no spawn roads this time, as it creates too much confusion with claims and similar issues

(09-10-2019, 04:36 AM)illogicalsong Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 05:48 PM)miumiaou Wrote: Will there be roads at spawn, if there will be, can we (me and Ju) build them?

Was recently decided there will be no spawn roads this time, as it creates too much confusion with claims and similar issues

If I make a large valley or tower in front of spawn ( similar to my tower in the 1.13 world) and it lines up with the steps could I get a road to it?
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

(09-10-2019, 05:59 AM)I401 Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:36 AM)illogicalsong Wrote:

If I make a large valley or tower in front of spawn ( similar to my tower in the 1.13 world) and it lines up with the steps could I get a road to it?

There will be no roads from spawn.