• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
(09-07-2019, 11:51 PM)DargothUr Wrote: I think thats a good step and very interesting, because it will set the chances of every player to the same level.
I wanna mention one thing: Since I know that the server will be resetted, I lost my motivation to play on this map. Waiting one month seems too long for me, isn't it possible to refresh it like next week?

We needed a time when there were enough staff available to help set up, unfortunately it doesn't look like there's a time sooner than oct 5th that we have enough staff around to help out on this big of a project

(09-08-2019, 01:40 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Do you all plan on changing the economy again at all as the last server reset? I remember diamonds went from $1 to $50 (or $100, I don't remember) after the last reset, and was wondering if a similar thing would happen

We're still figuring out economy things atm

(09-06-2019, 02:57 PM)belgnbor Wrote: While we're at it maybe a rethink on some rules should go ahead at the same time.  The main one I am thinking of is partial builds or small house and little farm builds, a certain time period for it to be removed if land is becoming cramped.  We have so much area on the current 2 maps that can't be used due to a tiny little build right in the middle, that the player hasn't been on in over 6months to a year.

Going down to 1 map is gonna mean land is going to fill up even more and its just sad to see so much wasted land due to a tiny build that someone built in a week and then they never come back.  Also for claim huts where land around hasn't been touched for over 6 months or something.

We're working on figuring something out abt this as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!) - by illogicalsong - 09-08-2019, 09:08 AM