• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!)
(09-08-2019, 11:53 PM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 02:26 PM)illogicalsong Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: I have another question. Can we keep the warps we have bought? weather we rebuy our own so no one buys them. Like how uber has buysell. He owns it but has to rebuy it.

There will be a 4-week period for people to be able to re-buy their old warps- if they aren't re-bought after that point someone else can buy it

In response to that are the warps going to be cheaper? because for the people who have many warps. getting 1000 (for VIP) each is going to be expensive? Could we do something were we keep 2 warps that will be ours for the new server? I'm just looking out for those who have many warps like Jelly, Reaper, and Uber.

Hi! I totally see where you're coming from, but the reason we raised the prices for warps was to prevent people from bulk buying them too quickly, and it gives them something to work for. We'll discuss warp prices as part of the change but I currently don't suspect they'll decrease.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SERVER RESET? (Not clickbait!!) (Emotional! Graphic!) (Rated X for xcellent content!) - by Star - 09-09-2019, 01:37 AM