• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got banned first time
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Mpatsolas

Reason for your ban: Griefing/ignoring stuff.

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: Im not a bad person.

Why do you want to come back: Me and my friends love this server.

Heyguys  i was banned from hometown on 28/3/2016,reasons for griefing/ignoring stuff.My minecraft name is Mpatsolas,i got banned by lexsux.The truth is i was at the warp farms and i was gathering food,i was replaning the seeds (hundrends upon hundrends) and i had only a few left,but my internet disconnected so i was not able to finish replanting.Im a regular player for past week that i joined the server with my friends zeky1,gks000,andar77 and i would like to continue playing in this server because i enjoy it very much  and we have built a lot,i really didnt mean to leave the plants unplanted and i havent caused any problem since i joined.

Is there any admin on?Has my request passed?Everyone is getting replied too but im not,did i do something wrong?Please guys my friends are playing without me and they dont know if they should continue in case i stay banned or not but im totally innocent,im really sorry for this whole mess i didnt grief the farm and the admin banning me is unfair.

You need to wait for the person who banned you to reply. We are not robots waiting for ban appeals to show up and we have lives outside of minecraft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(03-30-2016, 04:39 AM)vilneas Wrote: You need to wait for the person who banned you to reply. We are not robots waiting for ban appeals to show up and we have lives outside of minecraft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Obviously didnt say that you guys didnt have,i just didnt know that i gotta wait for the guy that banned me,if u can get in contact with him please do.

I tp'd you back to /warp farms where you didn't replant multiple times before banning you. I warned you each time and told you to replant and you warped away each time. You're going to need more reasons for why I should unban you and why you would like to come back before I even consider unbanning you.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

I was lagging as hell man, my net was crapy that day. You can clearly see that I got disconnected like 5++ times in half an hour cause of the restarts and every time I was replanting the farm,I only went home to put the carrot seeds back once but I had replanted that farm before I left  I am not a bad guy,I would have came back after the restart if u hadn't ban me, please check the logs that I didn't warp,I had disconnected it's all there. If you don't believe, I am willing to do community service because I love this server I don't like griefing, my friends and I are having a blast but I insist I am innocent.

Donk and I both tried talking to you before I banned you and you didn't say anything back to us. Connection issues did not make you warp away each time I tpd you back to warp farms. I was asked by Donk and the owner of warp farms to ban you after the restart after you hadn't logged back on.
I expect you to own up to your grief before I consider unbanning you.

I didnt respond to you because i was afk most of the time,not that i didnt ready and i was going to replant the rest,i had replanted most of the ones that i harvested but i was really bored of playing with lagg so i did quit i am guilty about it so yes it makes me griefer,im really sorry it was a very unresponsible thing to do.

Since you have apologized and owned up to your grief, I will unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

(04-03-2016, 01:59 PM)Lex Wrote: Since you have apologized and owned up to your grief, I will unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thanks for unbaning me,i will not violate the rules again really appreciated Wink