• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Reset YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE
I thought that chests, underwater, minecart chests, etc could be regenerated every few days {after items taken) so a few new items could be found in treasure chests by others. It is always sad to find a sunken ship only to find chests are empty. This way more people could continue to find "treasures". Would keep things more interesting. Have the time period varied so same person won't come back day-after-day taking the new treasure. Spread the wealth and fun around.

Thanks. Boo

Suggest: when builds stay inactive for a certain time period, 3-month, 6-month, whatever, without activity, mods can mark build within in a "zone", like a red zone, colored red. This also removes the ownership. Then any player who comes upon said red zone build has the opportunity to tear down the build and they get to keep all materials. Put rule in writing so no person can complain about seeing their inactive build vanish.

Thanks so much!
A hometown loyal,
Boo
Boo   Smile

My only issue with "regenerative loot" is that it will destroy the economy? Everyone will have millions and money will be worthless before long.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

The resource worlds are typically meant to be "regenerating" loot, anyway. Restoring valuable drops every few days would definitely be quite OP.

For the claim blocks issue that you guys are discussing, it would be nice to let all old players have somewhere between 1-3k claim blocks just to get started, as a reward for playing prereset. Of course, if you guys don't like the amount feel free to change it, but I personally would like a few blocks just to get a minibase started again instead of spending upwards of 100k just to get 1 started.

I would not mind seeing a mod or addon that prevented mob spawning in a larger radius than a torch.  I like having a large courtyard, but 100s or touches in the area distract from the build.  This is minimized a little by using lanterns and "hiding" the lighting, but there is only so much you can hide.

Thanks,

Maximillian

Can you guys add warp rules back(from the old server that is)? Current warp rules only leads to warp ranks.

(11-19-2019, 09:24 AM)Nehk Wrote: Can you guys add warp rules back(from the old server that is)? Current warp rules only leads to warp ranks.

Uh, I think that's because the rules are also posted in different hallways in the same building, but i'm not sure.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023