• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Reset YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE
(09-19-2019, 03:09 AM)Frosticus Wrote: Not sure if someone suggested this yet, but I think that you should just yeet the server in a day or two, because during peak hours, there's only like four players on because everyone else is waiting for the reset or something.

That's sadly common when a reset is announced. The date is set based on staff availability rather than just when we want to reset it. It also is designed to give players who took a break time to see the announcement. For instance Hqppymedium came back yesterday and didn't know that the server was resetting. 

-EMC_
Professional Land Remover

I think that maybe the resend and resworld should be reset more. Not once in my recent 7 or 8 months of high activity have they been reset. This would be nice as it would make things like elytras and shulker boxes more obtainable. It would also make normal mining better and finding natural structure loot easier.

Also maybe like somehow like tone down the amount of houses on perfectly good land and then have the people who own those homes just leave. And like never come back. Because rn you will find an amazing spot to build and then theres a little wooden box house and the owner has been offline for 1 year. Maybe have a rule where if the owner has been offline for a year and six months you can ask staff about getting the build moved so some really nice spot of land isn't wasted.

Elytra's are supposed to be hard to get, thats the point.
But I do agree with the whole tiny hut problem lol
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

What if we just make it so we cant build claim huts?
Promoted to Elite - 7/29/19
All dreams are possible, it just takes time - Cil

(3 hours ago)Cil Wrote: What if we just make it so we cant build claim huts?

Claim huts are useful when someone plans on building a large town and doesn't have the claim blocks to cover the land, if the land is actually used, claim huts aren't really an issue, it's when the huts sit there for too long and the land just becomes dead space that it starts to be

(3 hours ago)X_Born2Cool_x Wrote:
(3 hours ago)Cil Wrote: What if we just make it so we cant build claim huts?

Claim huts are useful when someone plans on building a large town and doesn't have the claim blocks to cover the land, if the land is actually used, claim huts aren't really an issue, it's when the huts sit there for too long and the land just becomes dead space that it starts to be

What I was saying is that instead of claim huts, people could make actual builds to claim their area tbh
Promoted to Elite - 7/29/19
All dreams are possible, it just takes time - Cil

ok so then the problem goes from a claim hut to a claim home? B&Q advert lmao "make a house a home"
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]