Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (18+ Only)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: StalTheDisc

Reason for your ban: Penile Build

Who banned you: IDK it just says staff

Why should you be unbanned: I have never once seen a rule about building something inappropriate in any rule books even including Rulebook #3 which came out recently when I wasn't even playing. The only time I've seen a rule about inappropriate builds is unwanted builds (Which I built this on SND's land with him, which is not unwanted), and the rule about provocative builds which this build is not intentionally making anyone angry or mad by just being a dick. In addition, I've been with multiple groups of people in the last year and a half on the server of people who have also built penises and other inappropriate things knowing that this rule does not fully exist. Of course we've removed them as they were unnecessary but we've left them up for like weeks before.

Why do you want to come back: We honestly only built the dick because we built a tiny castle out of emeralds and we kept making a joke about the dome on top of it, which made us laugh like the entire day so we made a dick on our land. I'd like to come back because this is a mature server, and to be banned by someone for building a dick on our own land is a bit absurd.
[Image: v5CXeX4.jpg]

[Image: vvwEXHm.jpg]

I would also like to say that I am apologetic of course and I’m sorry if it seemed like I’m upset because honestly I am a bit, just because we were trying to have fun that night and i didn’t think anyone would be that upset.

I apologize for the late reply, I've been busy and was not aware it would fall onto me. After reviewing both appeals, I've come to a decision on the matter and will reply to you both jointly. Though building a massive penis isn't appreciated, against building etiquette, and-to be frank-juvenile it does not warrant a severe punishment. If anything, the fact you would need to write an acceptable appeal would be the figurative wrist slap. If you were a newer player building penises across the server, then that would be a different matter. Considering this is an isolated incident, I believe you two were just having fun. Please, practice better discretion next time though.

You've been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment. Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-23-2019, 03:31 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I apologize for the late reply, I've been busy and was not aware it would fall onto me.  After reviewing both appeals, I've come to a decision on the matter and will reply to you both jointly.  Though building a massive penis isn't appreciated, against building etiquette, and-to be frank-juvenile it does not warrant a severe punishment.  If anything, the fact you would need to write an acceptable appeal would be the figurative wrist slap.  If you were a newer player building penises across the server, then that would be a different matter.  Considering this is an isolated incident, I believe you two were just having fun.  Please, practice better discretion next time though.

You've been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment.  Welcome back to HomeTown.

Hey Grimm it's been 7 months, and I tried to log back in today, only to be still greeted with my ban message of banned permanently for penile builds

Ah, problem was the banlist carried from the old server to the new one, your ban must've been on there when we made the backup. You had been unbanned on the old server but it wouldn't have transferred to the new one after it was set up.

You should be unbanned now on the current server