• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SnD x CH4RG3R

Reason for your ban: Penile Build

Who banned you: It says "staff" banned me, no further details.

Why should you be unbanned: We were just having a fun night and were figuring out a way to get rid of our emerald stash. I regret erecting the peen and it was a dumb idea, we should've stuck to normal buildings.
I really enjoy playing here and I'm sorry to my neighbors who had to look at the construction and to anyone angered by it. I didn't think it would ever be an issue if I'm being honest, and it was built on my land - but I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I'm really excited to get going on the new map and do/build some awesome stuff, and see Hometown become a bit more lively again.

I apologize for the late reply, I've been busy and was not aware it would fall onto me. After reviewing both appeals, I've come to a decision on the matter and will reply to you both jointly. Though building a massive penis isn't appreciated, against building etiquette, and-to be frank-juvenile it does not warrant a severe punishment. If anything, the fact you would need to write an acceptable appeal would be the figurative wrist slap. If you were a newer player building penises across the server, then that would be a different matter. Considering this is an isolated incident, I believe you two were just having fun. Please, practice better discretion next time though.

You've been unbanned prior to the posting of this comment. Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook