Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AngelicPotato14

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Hi. I would like to say that I am so extremely sorry for my actions. I knew very well that theft was wrong, yet I still did it, and I was my fault completely for being banned on the server. I feel that I have turned over a new leaf, and I would never do such a thing now. Again, I am so sorry for my actions, and I hope that I can be unbanned.

Why do you want to come back: This is one of my favourite servers, despite the fact that I abused it. 

So you did quite a bit of theft and grief when I banned you 7 months ago.

Not content with stealing from the grief trap chest you then also went to town on the ore tower beside it and stole lots of diamond ore. Then to top it all off you also stole almost 1500 items from the storage of a player presumably hoping to not be caught as the owner doesn't play any more.

If you are serious about wanting to come back you will have to make a good appeal. I want you to put in your own words exactly why what you did was wrong and explain how you thought it was okay at the time.

Beware, your level of theft implies you knew exactly what you were doing at the time and the consequences you would receive if caught, so I will accept no less than two paragraphs of at least 4 sentences each.

Wow me....
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “