• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What biome will you vote for?
Mountains
Swamp
Badlands/Mesa
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What new biome are you voting for?
Hey guys, GoldenGuy suggest a poll on the new biomes.
I thought it was a great idea so I just whipped this up!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

*when everyone votes for mountains*
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I honestly really want the badlands updated. All the mountains are getting is goats and new terrain generation. Goats are cool, but I think that they're going to be a lot like foxes. Cute, but useless. The badlands has a new kind of cactus. Not really needed, but still pretty cool. Vultures are so fucking cool. People are complaining about how vultures are going to steal items but that's not really a big deal when you think about it. It will probably be the same thing foxes do. Lastly, we have tumbleweeds. You guys have no idea how much I want tumbleweeds. Like, I REALLY want tumbleweeds. They are so cool. Please vote for the badlands so I can have tumbleweeds.
[Image: my-image_9.png]

I mean, mangrove trees WOULD introduce a new type of tree / wood that would enhance
uh mc in general
BUT with mountain terrain, they could add new stone type blocks to help make the terraining look better, and somehow they're going to change snow, and that would be interesting to see tbh
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I have always been wanting to build a mountain monastery, but the current terrain is ugly. Hopefully they can revamp the terrain nicely
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

(09-26-2019, 10:28 AM)Cil Wrote: I mean, mangrove trees WOULD introduce a new type of tree / wood that would enhance
uh mc in general
BUT with mountain terrain, they could add new stone type blocks to help make the terraining look better, and somehow they're going to change snow, and that would be interesting to see tbh

Oof I haven't thought about that part. RIP Baobab... Unless the previous unselected biomes will be in this year's vote?

tbh the current swamp biome is pretty shit. I wanna see like, rivers with steep banks and tree roots sticking out. Also the swamp trees at the moment are too small and there aren't enough of them
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

when I only build in mountains, sooooo, that being said, mountains ftw