Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: I401BlueSteel

Reason for your ban: I used the disabled slots

Who banned you: Staff

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry I tried skirting the barriers on the slots when the staff had set them up. I assume they were blocked because there was still bugs or something the staff want to work out but I wasn't patient enough to wait. I wanted to get ahead of everybody else and I understand it was underhanded what I did. I should have waited like everybody else until what the staff needed to fix was fixed. I apologize for trying to cheat past the blocks that staff set up to use the slots before they were ready. I know better than that but let my impatience get the better of my judgement.

Why do you want to come back: I've been waiting in anticipation for this reset since it was announced and promise not to try any dirty strategies to get a leg up on the other players. I've been planning what I want to build on the new world since before it was announced and want to work on my builds.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

I have been asked to handle this appeal. I know you knew better and I will not drag all of the details into the forums. If you were not a valued member of the community to myself and others you would be receiving a perma-ban. Instead you will receive a temp ban of 90 days from the date of the offence.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Thank you for giving me another chance. I do have a question though. I'll still have my balance when I return right? I didn't gain any in game money from what I'd done and I bought 60k in money to spend on claim blocks when the server opened back up. I just want to make sure I'm not out the money when I'm allowed to come back.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

If you bought it in the web store it will not be removed.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]