• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOOKY SANTA !
y'all seemed to want a spooky santa gift trade so thats what im giving ya : ) 

the event goes as follows: if you want to enter, submit your FULL username ( no nicknames! ) in a reply below this post. your name will then be entered into a pool, and on the 15th of october i will close this thread and churn these names through a random generator. you will be given a name, and you must prepare a gift for that user. when the warp is open (/warp spookysanta) find the chest with THEIR username ( not yours !!) and put their gift in the chest. 
voila ! you're done.

you MUST put a gift in your persons chest by the morning of the 30th of october. if i log on that night and their chest is empty, your gift is taken away and will be given to them instead. 

if you must withdraw for whatever reason or you have a question, mail me (bokutos) in game.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Belgnbor here, count me in
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

(10-04-2019, 12:56 PM)derpedo Wrote: y'all seemed to want a spooky santa gift trade so thats what im giving ya : ) 

the event goes as follows: if you want to enter, submit your FULL username ( no nicknames! ) in a reply below this post. your name will then be entered into a pool, and on the 15th of october i will close this thread and churn these names through a random generator. you will be given a name, and you must prepare a gift for that user. when the warp is open (/warp spookysanta) find the chest with THEIR username ( not yours !!) and put their gift in the chest. 
voila ! you're done.

you MUST put a gift in your persons chest by the morning of the 30th of october. if i log on that night and their chest is empty, your gift is taken away and will be given to them instead. 

if you must withdraw for whatever reason or you have a question, mail me (bokutos) in game.
Darth__smiles

DAD_DATA

AshFlito
Loved the last one

Ofc imma sign up, I really liked the summer trade event

My username is dirrt_
thog dont caare

1 decade ago

ThatOneWolfe
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022