Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: RiverOfTheVally

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Belgnbor

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know what I griefed, but I would like to come back becuase I love Hometown. It has so many good,nice people in it. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

Why do you want to come back: Like i've said before I love minecraft and this server it would make me so sad if I couldn't play on it with my friends anymore.

P.S. If you could tell me, what I griefed so I can make a proper appeal that would be great thanks!  Heart

Hi, you and two others damaged a railway network in the nether belonging to another player. You ripped up a lot of track and broke blocks on the rail network.

Now I'm going to need a few responses from you. At least a full sentence or two.

1) Why is grief and theft not allowed on our server?

2) Are you allowed to take things that belong to other players even if they're not claimed?

2) What have you learned from this?
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

1. Why is grief and theft not allowed on our server?
  • Griefing and stealing things makes the server not as fun for other players, especially if they have to keep rebuilding instead of enjoying the server. I can't speak for my friends but, I can tell you I was greedy and selfish.
2.  Are you allowed to take things that belong to other players even if they're not claimed?
  • No, even if it's not claimed it still belongs to someone and, they still took time to collect these items.
3.  What have you learned from this?
  • I shouldn't grief are steal things even if they are not claimed, they are still someone's property. 

You have been unbanned. Please note this was your second ban, don't let it happen again. Upon return please re read the /rules and you can go to warp rules if u need more clarification.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

(08-03-2020, 11:34 AM)belgnbor Wrote: You have been unbanned.  Please note this was your second ban, don't let it happen again.  Upon return please re read the /rules and you can go to warp rules if u need more clarification.

Thank You So Much  Heart