• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
(10-15-2019, 09:32 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  Thank you for your honesty, I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned the perma-ban will turn into a 28 day temp ban from the date that you were banned, after that time is up you will be allowed to return.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

Why is X-raying bad? X-ray is bad because it is unfair to other players, and it can affect the name of the server. The server might be known as a server with alot of X-rayer's, etc.

How does X-raying affect other players? People with X-ray can get ores easily within 20 minutes, and players without can mine 20 minutes just for a bit of coal. It is in fact really unfair to the other players.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? I'm really not sure what this means (My english is a bit bad) But i think it means that other people will stop playing because of players using X-ray
So, if I or other players use X-ray and the others find out, they might stop playing on hometown because it is simply unfair, like that the playercount will go down heavily and the server might shut down, or less people will join this server

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Hwanggie - 10-14-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 10-15-2019, 09:32 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Hwanggie - 10-15-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 10-17-2019, 12:19 PM