• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T0X1C1TY ban appeal (former known as GrilledDonut)
Code:

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP & Discord

Minecraft name: T0X1C1TY

Reason for your ban: Harassment, toxic and rude behaviour, spamming, being childish and trolling.

Who banned you: Guy (thatguy3339) 

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because today marks exactly 1 year since I was banned. I was banned for obvious reasons (at the time I did not see that) and I am very sorry about it. I realize now how wrong I was about the WHOLE situation and I am genuinely sorry about it. I sincerely apologize for trolling and spamming your minecraft server. You got a nice community that deserves an apology. I especially want to apologize to Derpnut and Guy for being a pain in the ass in the past and for being an asshole. I think it's time to put all of this behind us and move on. I'm done beefing. I'm done trolling. If you don't trust me then whatever, whatever. I understand why you would have a hard time trusting me because to be honest, sometimes, I can't even trust myself. My transactions and my sins, I embrace them because they make me who I am today. Anyway, I am very sorry for my past self. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i'd like to think that I still have friends on here and I really miss this wonderful community. You're all good people and someway, somehow I managed to screw up to the point where i was banned. I miss talking to some people (probably more than they miss talking to me but oh well). 

Regards, GrilledDonut.

Appeal Denied
Discord: Guy#1507