Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bruceconville

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: 4th

Why should you be unbanned: Its the only server i play on and I'm not even sure what i did

Why do you want to come back: I enjoyed playing and I spent many hours on the server 

Honestly i'm not even sure i am banned because i haven't been on in almost a week and i just got on and it said i was banned. I spent way too many hours on this server from 8:00 at night till almost 7:00 in the morning so this kind of upset me so anyone who answers to this thanks in advance.

This is a minor offense, you broke some stuff around a player's claimed build.
https://imgur.com/a/KeDV9gl

Before you can get unbanned though, i want you to answer these questions with at least 2 sentences each.

Is Grief ever allowed?

What do you do if you are unsure if something is player made?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(10-27-2019, 06:44 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: This is a minor offense, you broke some stuff around a player's claimed build.
https://imgur.com/a/KeDV9gl

Before you can get unbanned though, i want you to answer these questions with at least 2 sentences each.

Is Grief ever allowed?

What do you do if you are unsure if something is player made?

Grief is never allowed.

If you are unsure if something is player made/owned by another player ask an admin or staff member

I also saw the pictures and the was from when i was at a pillager outpost. I was not aware that another player owned that and i should've asked.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to the server.
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(10-31-2019, 04:47 AM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: You have been unbanned, welcome back to the server.

Thank you so much i appreciate it