• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Smile 
Server you were banned on (SMP): amp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Corbin130HERBERT

Reason for your ban: I made a racial joke. When I was asked not to.

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I will not make the same mistake twice. Im sorry for the joke I made and it was stupid of me to do. Also I have left some time between being banned and appealing, so I think i have been off the server long enough that it is evident I have learned my lesson.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back to the server because I enjoyed it and my friends are on it.

Soooo how many times have you been banned before? I was told that this wasn't your first chat offense. If you'd like to return, you'll need to put much more effort into your appeal, as this is your final chance on the matter.

http://imgur.com/fMCNBRJ

Now you've gone and broken our chat rules again. You have some explaining to do.

(03-29-2016, 05:51 PM)Star Wrote: Soooo how many times have you been banned before?

I've banned twice before. This is my first time appealing. So i was just banned again, as to why I am not sure? It said that new evidence came to light. Can you clarify what is going on please? I thought I was appealed for all previous bans. 

Okay I didn't see the rest of your message. 

Okay so the first offense, was done by my friend. Now I know thats hard to prove and you probably don't believe me but I did not write those things, I was in the washroom away from my computer and my friend came and wrote the nasty things in. The second offense was my fault, I should not have made that joke after being told not to. Im sorry that both incidents occurred, but I will no longer be a problem. I will no longer make any racial jokes or say anything against the rules. You could even ban me from having the ability to use chat. Im sorry for the offenses I committed. I would really like to continue playing on hometown, it is very fun.

The ban and appeal process isn't something to be taken lightly. We only allow so many offenses before you strike out, and according to what you just said, my banning you was the third strike. Why should I even consider unbanning you after all this has happened? The promise of "I won't let it happen again", ain't gonna fly. You're going to need much more than that this time. I'll still allow an appeal due to the confusion of the matter, but it had best be a very good one for me to even consider.

(03-30-2016, 03:52 AM)Star Wrote: The ban and appeal process isn't something to be taken lightly. We only allow so many offenses before you strike out, and according to what you just said, my banning you was the third strike. Why should I even consider unbanning you after all this has happened? The promise of "I won't let it happen again", ain't gonna fly. You're going to need much more than that this time. I'll still allow an appeal due to the confusion of the matter, but it had best be a very good one for me to even consider.

You banning me was the second! I could have swore it was the second. The first time there were vulgar and racial things said in the chat and a lot of swearing. The second ban was a racial joke I should not have made.

Themightyblock77 can even vouch for the fact that my friend did the first offense that caused the first offense. Im a good guy, I made a mistake.

I'm taking this matter seriously, I really want to play with my friends.

Okay, my misunderstanding then. I'll unban you this time, but be sure it doesn't happen again.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

(03-30-2016, 04:04 AM)Star Wrote: Okay, my misunderstanding then. I'll unban you this time, but be sure it doesn't happen again.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

Okay, thank you very much.