Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned :/
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMH Hometown

Minecraft name: xD1RTYx_xSK1LLZx

Reason for your ban: Griefing / Stealing GOLD 

Who banned you: illigocial 

Why should you be unbanned: No clue what i did, i was never talked to, warned, and there was no explanation of what i was doing wrong or being banned for until after i was banned.. 

Why do you want to come back: Because my friend is on here and i like playing minecraft.  I dont know why i wouldve purposely griefed someone after years of playing on this server.. seems like mayyyybe there could be some confusion...  Huh

So you stole the gold from this temple that is quite obviously not naturally generated, and thus not allowed to be touched

[Image: ahNkxQe.png]

[Image: pRzg3tm.png]

You also broke through the floor of the build.

[Image: DolgR1T.png]

Now, I need you to answer a couple questions

Is grief allowed even in unclaimed areas?

Are any player-made structures allowed to be modified without permission?

What have you learned from this?

Is grief allowed even in unclaimed areas? Grief Isn’t allowed anywhere even in unclaimed areas.

Are any player-made structures allowed to be modified without permission? No player made structures are allowed to be modified by anyone other than persons with permission to do so.

What have you learned from this? I have learned how to go thru the ban appeal process and apologize for my mistakes. Won’t happen again.

Thank you for your responses
Hopefully you won't have to use your new knowledge about how to go through the ban appeal process

You have been unbanned before this message has been sent
Welcome back to hometown!