• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SECRET SANTA
the event goes as follows: if you want to enter, submit your FULL username ( no nicknames! ) in a reply below this post. your name will then be entered into a pool, and on the 1st of december i will close this thread and churn these names through a random generator. you will be given a name, and you must prepare a gift for that user. when the warp is open (/warp secretsanta) find the chest with THEIR username ( not yours !!) and put their gift in the chest. 

voila ! you're done.

you MUST put a gift in your persons chest by the morning of the 23rd of december. if i log on that night and their chest is empty, your gift is taken away and will be given to them instead. 

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME NEW RULES THIS TIME AROUND !!!

while i will not set a harsh limit, please try and be generous with your gifts. it's really hard going around seeing people give shulkers or chests full of very valuable items and then get 1-2 lower valued items in return. if you are going to sign up, please put in the effort!! make it big !! make it grand idfc!!! please consider a minimum of 7-9 different types of items (and not something like 7-9 different types of stones lmao. go out of the box please)

other than that! have fun and be creative
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

CHURN ME UP DERPP.

_Golden_Guy_

ThatOneWolfe
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

im doooown

OZTheGreatAndCrafty

Count Me In - Theoneperson01