Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: iiiMonkey

Reason for your ban: "Rule 1 violation, griefing, arguing with staff."

Who banned you: RTY

Why you should be unbanned: I've only been on this server for a day and I didn't know I was mining on a claim. I only argued with staff because I thought it was unfair that people were pointing me out for violating a rule even though I didn't know I was violating it in the first place. I now know that was a mistake, and I apologize for all the inconvenience I caused for admins/moderators and other players. I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but now I realize how rude I was, and I will strive never to be like that again. I've also been playing for about 4-5 hours straight, and don't wanna lose that time. I also did /rtp and it teleported me there, and since I'm new to the server I didn't know how a claim hut looked liked, and didn't know that area was claimed. I promise I will never grief again, and ask if something is claimed before I mine/damage it. You can take whatever you want from my account or reset my balance if you please. You can also put me in jail for as long as you want; I'm fine with serving a punishment sentence for as long as the staff want me to. I'll return the gold ore I took, and any other things that were taken.

Why do you want to come back: I spent a lot of time on this server, and I have fun playing on it with my friends. Although I did not have the best of gear, I spent a lot of time finding it. I also will follow every rule after that, and never argue with staff again. And I also made a chest with loot that I left for my friend, but I don't think they can access it because I placed it, and I would like to give it to him because he helped me out a lot when I was new to the server by giving me iron, ender pearls, and food. This is also one of the only servers I've had fun on, even though I've played on a few others for a little. If I break another rule, you can ban me again but I will try my best to play fair and follow the rules of the server.

When you initially join the server, you are presented with a quiz to establish the server rules for you.
Since you gave off the impression, that you did not care about our server rules, is the reason for your ban.
So in order to be unbanned, i would like you to answer a few questions (not just with a yes or no).

- Why is griefing other player's builds wrong?
- Why is such behaviour not allowed?
- What did you learn from this ban?

(11-12-2019, 06:37 PM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: When you initially join the server, you are presented with a quiz to establish the server rules for you.
Since you gave off the impression, that you did not care about our server rules, is the reason for your ban.
So in order to be unbanned, i would like you to answer a few questions (not just with a yes or no).

- Why is griefing other player's builds wrong?
- Why is such behaviour not allowed?
- What did you learn from this ban?
Why is griefing other player's builds wrong? Griefing other player's builds is wrong because they could've worked very hard on them, using many resources and materials which could've been valuable. Griefing would destroy their hard work, and is not fair to any players.

Why is such behaviour not allowed? Such behavior is not allowed because without the rules of the game, it isn't fair for myself, any admins, and any other players. This kind of behavior and also cause trouble and annoyance to other players, which isn't good for anyone. I now understand the rules were made for a reason, and are supposed to be followed by all players, inlucing myself.

What did you learn from this ban? From this ban, I learned to listen to staff and admins, not to argue with any players, not to grief on other players' claims and builds, and to follow all the rules of the game.

Thank you for the answers. You have been unbanned.
Please make sure to read the rules properly upon joining the server.
Welcome back!

(11-13-2019, 08:56 PM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: Thank you for the answers. You have been unbanned.
Please make sure to read the rules properly upon joining the server.
Welcome back!

Thank you so much I honestly appreciate it! Big Grin