• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Enable disposal command
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
VIP 1+ perk
Exclamation 
Hello Staff
my name is Pick1e and i want to suggest a VERY SMALL VIP update. 

Issue: 
Players cant get to disposal signs every where they go and have to go somewhere just to dispose of stuff or just throw their garbage into the wild/void. thus causing alittle lag as entities take forever to despawn. 

Suggestion:
I propose VIP 1 + get access to the /disposal command that way there arent random items causing lag and gives players another reason to want to buy VIP. Its a small update and a useful one. 

Thank you
Pick1e

i agree with this man

sounds reasonable enough

Am I just dumb or can't vips make [Disposal] signs
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Yeah but if your mining and dont have access to a disposal sign or VIP 1 who doesnt have /back and all homes are used up... youll lose your mining spot just to get to a disposal sign.

(11-18-2019, 08:39 AM)Lord_voxic Wrote: Hello Staff
my name is Pick1e and i want to suggest a VERY SMALL VIP update. 

Issue: 
Players cant get to disposal signs every where they go and have to go somewhere just to dispose of stuff or just throw their garbage into the wild/void. thus causing alittle lag as entities take forever to despawn. 

Suggestion:
I propose VIP 1 + get access to the /disposal command that way there arent random items causing lag and gives players another reason to want to buy VIP. Its a small update and a useful one. 

Thank you
Pick1e

Sure good idea pickle, altho I think I will still most probably dump my stuff on the ground
My IGN is ScratchHello

This has been implemented. Just keep in mind that anything disposal'ed by accident will not be replaced by staff. Enjoy!
Discord: Guy#1507