• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More egg types to add to slot machine
Hi, was told to best ask here if you can add some other egg types to the slot machine, such as Ocelot, bat, zombie horse and when they finally come out and we update, bees.  I don't' think bats exist in the game so would be nice to have one as a pet and pretty sure you can't get a zombie horse any other way.  Also there will be a need for bees as even if the res world is reset, there may be no way to get the bees home being a different world.  I know its  a lot to add to the slot machines, so maybe wait until bees come out and add them all then.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

I personally think that zombie horses should not be added to the slots, as top voter chooses spawn eggs to get, just being able to get every single one sort of ruins it, idk. Honestly, I would get rid of the whole slot machine all together
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

The egg machine is a great addition imo. Back then eggs were merely collector items, and their prices were exorbitant if anyone want to use. People now can build much better things that require a mob spawned from egg.
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

I mean currently most of the spawn eggs in there are useful ones, there's still a ton that can be used for voter prizes, I think these would be cool additions as the lower-chance eggs Tongue but I'm not the one who is able to add them, it will be up to the admins

A few missed eggs are planned to be added in eventually, possibly including the bees when 1.15 is able to be added to the server, but unfortunately, it appears bats were completely disabled on the server at some point, so their eggs wouldn't even do anything.