Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TheClownGod

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: It wasn't something I do a lot. I just wanted to see if it was a real thing and if it would work.

Why do you want to come back: It was inappropriate for me to cheat in the game, and I understand what I did was wrong. I have A lot of time invested in this server and would enjoy returning.

Thanks for your time.

While I appreciate your honesty, we do have a strict zero-tolerance policy for x-ray here on Hometown. It is clearly outlined in the rules that are posted as soon as you join the server:

[Image: M4MOpHM.png]

It was also addressed in the quiz that followed this tutorial of the rules:

Hint: "Resource packs that let you see diamonds" is not the correct answer to this quiz question.

[Image: Co6Qr4e.png]

This rule outlawing x-ray packs is also listed in the /rules command as seen here:

[Image: TEza0pJ.png]

You'll notice that it says under #9 that the use of x-ray will result in a permanent ban. 

However, I have decided to adjust your ban to a 30-day temp ban, starting from the day you were originally banned. You may return to the server once that time is up. 

Upon your return you will need to hand over to a staff member any and all materials that you obtained using x-ray. Your balance will also be wiped to mitigate any profits you may have made off illegally-obtained materials.

In the mean time, I would recommend that you review the comprehensive rulebook we have posted here on the forums: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13