Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned from: smp.hometown.com

Minecraft username: Deadpool8981

Reason for ban: Theft,trespassing and Letting people into the village

Who banned you: DK_

Why you should be unbanned: I don't know why i got banned I was just wandering around the server looking for resources but i never realized that i was trespassing on other peoples property. I  tried to help the server by checking the resident's security and giving people the ip adress so you could have more people to enjoy it. I Never meant to cause any trouble I just wanted to help everybody. I've never been banned from any server. I'm a good kid. I just want to help people. I regret all of my past choices and promise to never do anything like that ever again. Please unban me so I can help and be a part of this wonderful community on hometown.

I was not the person who originally banned you. But stealing items from somone isn't "checking their security", it's theft. If it isn't yours, don't touch it without permission.

Since this is a minor offense I'll unban you, but I expect you to keep out of trouble. Deal?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

thank you thank you thank you so so so much!!!!!!!!! I Deadpol8981 swear that i will never do anything like that ever again

also why wont it let me back on hometown?

DK_ can i please be unbanned now and let back on the server?

Be patient, I do have stuff to do outside of HT.

You're unbanned.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]