Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbins ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: corbindal

Reason for your ban: X-ray 

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe 

Why should you be unbanned: Because when I used X-ray, I was in a pretty dark spot and did some stupid things and I regret doing that on a server I enjoyed playing on. I promise never to use hacks again

Why do you want to come back?: I really miss the atmosphere of the server and the great community, if I ever have the opportunity to come back I promise I will never again blow my chance. Thank You to whoever reads my appeal

Kind regards, Corbin

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town for work. I do appreciate the honesty in your appeal, so this will be pretty straightforward. You'll only need to answer these questions with a few sentences each.

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
- How does x-raying affect the server?
- What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Response:

X-raying is against the rules because it is unfair for the players who are actually trying to make money. And it gives everyone else on the server a horrible experience when mining or indifferent

X-raying can affect the server because it reduces the cost of everything which now it is so easy to find ores and make money, and it destroys mines, and therefore now people are struggling to find ores.

I have learned how that cheats/hacks in Minecraft ruins the game and makes it no fun for any one and how x-raying can affect others in the community, and how unfair it is to staff who have another job rather than just finding X-ray users

Thank you for getting back to me, kind regards Corbin
My name in game is: corbindal but it isn’t updating on the forums EDITED

(12-06-2019, 05:54 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: You'll only need to answer these questions with a few sentences each.

(12-06-2019, 06:18 AM)calders123 Wrote: Response:

X-raying is against the rules because it is unfair for the players who are actually trying to make money.

X-raying can affect the because it reduces the cost of everything because now it is so easy to find, and it destroys mines.

I have learned how x-rating can affect others in the community, and how unfair it is to staff who have another job rather than just finding X-ray users
Just a few more sentences, please.

HomeTown Rulebook

grimm_wolfe I have edited original response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, your responses are adequate enough to warrant an unbanning. I had to try /minecraft:pardon on your account name since the reset seems to have affected it. Let me know if you can't login and we'll try something else.

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok I’ll have a look cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk