• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shops
Okay due to recent changes in the shop business and shops being abandon im making this thread for players who relied on the shops that are closed or their owners no longer stock them/or they are banned. So if you know of or own a shop post it down below with a small description of whats there or what they sell thank you <3

/warp netherend
(Sells Everything thing nether and end related)

More shops at /warp voidmall
(Has shops that players made you can also buy a shop)
Have a great day!  Angel

/warp store - Buy & Sell.
Tons of items to choose from at great prices!
Make money by selling items to chests!
Free mob farm with 4 spawners!

Cool Beans!

Currently:

/Warp BIG General store from Diamond/Gold/Iron to E-books and Food (Buy/Sell)
/Warp BIGs Saddles, Name Tags, Quartz Block, RedStone, Obsidian, Diamond Ore (Buy/Sell)
/Warp BIGc All Logs and Leave (Buy/Sell)
/Warp BIGd Max Enchanted Tools (Made to Order)
/Warp BIGw BIG's Working in Progress... To be the new /Warp BIG to become the Combined General Store to have as many possible items to be sold at one location & much MORE! Stay tuned (Donation Station / Viewing Tower)
/Warp MOO Private Cow Ranch (Contact Bigassmofo0204 to schedule a tour, One time payment for  access

Thank you For reading, Love to hear suggestions!
    -BAM <3
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

/warp kshop is pretty nice haha its my go to store
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Lawmart has many nice things, E-books and shit. Also there's Lawmart V2.0 in /warp Malls

Warp Emporium sells almost everything (no 1.9 blocks besides beetroot yet, but possibly coming soon) for pretty decent prices. Unfortunately, it's sometimes out of stock, but lately I've been working harder on that.

I also buy some items, such as wood and ores!

Also try kshop because kiro is my lov
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

/warp rabbits has --- rabbits

and mooshrooms (mushroom cows), and horses/donkeys/mules

and chickens, cows, pigs, eggs

Plus feed for you and yours: seeds, wheat, potatoes, carrots, beetroots, beetroot_seeds, pumpkins, melons(free), sugar cane, nether warts and spruce (redwood) logs.

Sorry I don't do cats and dogs.

All animals are delivered anywhere in the main world for cash on delivery (COD) -- note that some corners of the world will take a few days to weeks for me to deliver -- depends on how close I have a depot (about 1/3 of the world has them within 5,000 blocks, about 1/2 the world has them within 10,000 blocks -- worst case right now is just under 20,000 blocks).

I have to fly the animals at about 1/2 normal walking speed using leads and land them into water.  If delivery is more than 5000 blocks, I will be creating depots every 5000 as I deliver by taking 12 rabbits (2 of every color) plus 2 mooshrooms and breeding along the way.

/warp rabbits also has a free public tree farm with every type of tree -- please replant.  And a free melon farm.  And a free public mine with a Haste II beacon helping you along.

/warp rabbits is South of /spawn at the edge of the protected blocks.  Look for the jacko'lantern WOOD, FOOD, and RABBITS signs floating in midair.
/Rowebot

Coming Soon!
/warp horseshop
(May 27)

For all your minecraft needs: clay, glass, wood, leaves, dyes, wool, stone, and dirt
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

hi! i would like to buy a shop!

(04-17-2016, 09:28 AM)nathan2413 Wrote: hi! i would like to buy a shop!

/Msg me when you see me on the server I will sell one to you Smile
Have a great day!  Angel