Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bucko19

Reason for your ban: X - Raying

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I do not believe I X-rayed as I'm not sure how I would have as I was under the impression that you needed texture packs. I would much appreciate being unbanned due to how much I enjoy the generosity and the great atmosphere that has been created. But overall I can assure you that I didn't x-ray and it would never have been or will be a consideration of mine. Unfortunately I do not have any evidence to back up my point as it did not occur to me that I had violated any rules as I wasn't x-raying

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back as since the new update I have been trying exceptionally hard to try and improve my shop and plan to make other useful and inventive attractions for everyone to use. I would love if you would take this into consideration as I really enjoy my experience on the server and would be disappointed if it were to end like this. I was distraught when I discovered that few of these reasons were passed but truly hope you'll consider this - Tom

Ok Bucko, here's what I'm seeing:

When you tunnel through a dead end wall coincidentally straight to diamonds...

[Image: AYvT4cX.png]

When you tunnel straight down coincidentally onto diamonds

[Image: yhoc9Bo.png]

When you tunnel into a solid wall and several layers below lava coincidentally to diamonds
[Image: PPNqDzs.png]

Yea, I'm suspecting x-ray here.

(12-17-2019, 09:15 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Ok Bucko, here's what I'm seeing:

When you tunnel through a dead end wall coincidentally straight to diamonds...

[Image: AYvT4cX.png]

When you tunnel straight down coincidentally onto diamonds

[Image: yhoc9Bo.png]

When you tunnel into a solid wall and several layers below lava coincidentally to diamonds
[Image: PPNqDzs.png]

Yea, I'm suspecting x-ray here.
Hi Melanie, I can understand the coincidence but I assure you that I simply play MC because of the joy and satisfaction it brings me. I am curious to whether we are referring to the same day (the day of my ban) as I remember being happy that I dug straight down in /warp res after I randomly teleported. I landed in lava next to diamonds and did not see this as an issue. 

If this is not the issue I am not sure where it occurred but can only say this is purely coincidental and if there is any way to prove myself innocent it would be greatly appreciated if I were to be made aware. Sorry for wasting your time, thanks again - Tom

To give you the benefit of the doubt, I had an admin check your mining logs on their own time to give a second opinion. The admin agreed that your mines were too suspicious to be chalked up to coincidence or luck, so unfortunately the ban still stands.