Ban Appeal
Bug 
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: LizzyLiz904

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: RTY

Why should you be unbanned: I have been on this server for over a year and I love the community, I feel really bad for taking the saplings and I want to make it right. This is the first and the last time I will break a rule, I just didn't think it would matter a lot since there were a bunch left, and yes I know there was a sign and I'm sorry for over looking it. Theft hurts the community, since the hometown community is known for its player shops and a nice community. Breaking the rules is not only bad but also again bad for the community.

Why do you want to come back: I love this game and have been on here for a long time, and want to contuine to playing this game.

I want to keep this short.
Due to the massive amount of items you took from the chests, which clearly had signs telling you not to, you will recieve a 30-day tempban. The ban will take affect from the day you were banned (yesterday) so that you will have 29 days left. The items which was taken have been retrieved by staff.
This penalty is not up for any discussion.
Tempban will expire February 4th.

Hello again! I have decided to downgrade your tempban to a 7-day tempban, meaning that only 4 days are remaining. This puts the end of the ban to January 11.

(01-07-2020, 06:42 AM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: Hello again! I have decided to downgrade your tempban to a 7-day tempban, meaning that only 4 days are remaining. This puts the end of the ban to January 11.

ok, thank you so much <3