Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
SMP

IGN: Aimtoggle

Banned for grief/arguing with staff

Banned by Melaniebeedot

Reason I should be unbanned: The whole thing was genuinely a misunderstanding and I didn't mean to grief someone. As for the arguing, I never argued with her I just apologized and tried to clarify it was a mistake and me and melanie cleared up the situation (she rolled back the "build") but when I got off an hour later, everything seemed fine. I logged on a couple of days later to find out I was banned.

Reason i want to come back: Playing minecraft with my girlfriend has been a new hobby of ours and we have put a lot of time into this server. It would be a shame if I never got to come back and continue upon our progress.

When I first approached you regarding the grief, you immediately became defensive, arguing that your destruction of the village was justified, that it wasn't grief because it "wasn't claimed."

[Image: bu23t8z.png]

[Image: YaC33xU.png]

[Image: B02ispe.png]

[Image: xBcQlng.png]

[Image: KCMzY24.png]

In fact, you argued with me about what constitutes a claim for... 7 straight minutes.

It was at that point that your friend had returned to the village and continued griefing, so i had to stop and deal with them first before any more destruction occurred. I had just about had enough of them trolling me and wasting my time and had decided to just ban them and roll back all the grief, when I saw you log out of the game. At that time, 15 minutes had passed.

It had not been an hour. Nothing was ''fine''. And you left. 

So yes, I banned you, for the grief, and the arguing. I never even mentioned banning you two, I decided to speak with you first and hear you out, I came over to your base to see if the village was in fact within range of your claim, and I was simply trying to get the story straight. You chose to leave before it was resolved.

(01-16-2020, 12:25 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: When I first approached you regarding the grief, you immediately became defensive, arguing that your destruction of the village was justified, that it wasn't grief because it "wasn't claimed."

[Image: bu23t8z.png]

[Image: YaC33xU.png]

[Image: B02ispe.png]

[Image: xBcQlng.png]

[Image: KCMzY24.png]

In fact, you argued with me about what constitutes a claim for... 7 straight minutes.

It was at that point that your friend had returned to the village and continued griefing, so i had to stop and deal with them first before any more destruction occurred. I had just about had enough of them trolling me and wasting my time and had decided to just ban them and roll back all the grief, when I saw you log out of the game. At that time, 15 minutes had passed.

It had not been an hour. Nothing was ''fine''. And you left. 

So yes, I banned you, for the grief, and the arguing. I never even mentioned banning you two, I decided to speak with you first and hear you out, I came over to your base to see if the village was in fact within range of your claim, and I was simply trying to get the story straight. You chose to leave before it was resolved.

Like I said, it was a genuine misunderstanding on my part and you mistake my attempt to clarify that misunderstanding as me being aggressive/argumentative yet again, fine... your cites only prove my point. You also purposely left out our texts back and forth where we talked about a role back. Also I have no control over that person nor was I involved with that, I left because I clearly wasn't welcome in that town I had been going to before those people apparently claimed it. Like I said I am truly sorry, and its not like a situation like this would ever even happen again, but I can see there will probably be no further progression here. Shame...

Again, I wasn't planning on banning you, but you left before it was resolved and we don't take kindly to players that skip out in the middle of us trying to sort out a situation.

Thank you for your appeal and for your honesty. I believe you when you say it won't happen again.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back.