Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: Ambology
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Ambology

Reason for your ban: Mass Greif,theft and inappropriate builds

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Because this ban is false, I was playing with my friend Everystupidteen, I'm not sure what I greifed or had theft on? I asked her if I could box (So that means I took her items from her chest with consent? in my friend (FDS_Thunderx) end thing in. I didn't break any rules? She died in the water because I accidently pushed her in and she drowned, then I told her I done that so she done that command that unlocks me from picking up her inv? and I gave her stuff back. I built a penis yes but Everystupidteen removed it asap from what I saw. I don't know why I was banned. Everystupidteen will back me up this whole time because I was in a discord call with her. This ban is 100% false in my opinion!

Why do you want to come back: Even though my ban message says no appeal find a new server? I didn't think I done anything wrong. I done everything with my friends consent! Unless you have something against me then I understand. I would like to see proof of this 'Mass greifing/theft and inappropriate builds' I also joined this server a while back and I was muted for caps because I used over 4. I only wanted to play with my friend but from this I clearly cant. My opinion I thought this was so rude. I had my friends consent to build in Fds_thunderX's end thing. I also asked her if I could use stuff from her chests. 

Please update your appeal to reflect your updated ban reason. (What it says when you try logging in)

erver you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft server

Minecraft name: Ambology

Reason for your ban: inappropriate builds

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned so i can play with my friend, i think this punishment was way to strong for seeing a “penis shaped builds” yes i made a penis in another house but it was removed, I was building something on the outside of what i built, My opinion is you shouldn’t be so quick to judge? Ask the player what they was making, i was making a design but i ran out of dirt and then my friend everystupidteen asked me to tpa so i did.

Why do you want to come back: Because my friend always ask me to join them, and i’d rather be unbanned and to be able to join than not.

I removed 3 such builds by you that were reported. Do not rebuild them.

Now as far as the initial ban message goes, there was a miscommunication where I asked if you were allowed to build in the area and I understood the answer to be a 'no'- a few minutes later I was corrected as was the ban message. 

You have been unbanned