• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster Plugin
I would love to have a plugin that would make building roller coasters a lot easier. This could be things like lift hills (maybe detector rails pulling you up slower than you would normally go with just a powered rail), inversions, and vertical drops. It would be such a cool thing to be able to build. It wouldn't be too unrealistic for this server. It isn't game breaking and it wouldn't interfere very much with the overall theme of the server.

Is there one you have seen before? Would like to check it out as well

But it might break the vanilla gameplay too much. Some manufacturing systems are using rails and carts as part of their mechanisms. This would allow some otherwise impossible contraptions
[Image: aenPm2S.png]

Earned my right to drop this joke with 1000 votes
26/11/2019

You would be surprised just how much you can accomplish using regular redstone....

While this would be cool, the server's currently struggling quite a bit with a stripped down set of plugins. We don't even have any minigame plugins installed right now, whereas we used to have things like deathcube and paintball. I think until we see an upgrade to either optimisation or hardware, new plugins are going to be hard to justify having
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]