• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should rookie and regular rank colours be the other way around?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change rank colour
It's not a big change or anything but ever since I joined the server I've always thought that the rookie and regular rank colours were wrong and should be the other way around for some reason

Actually, yeah
[Image: NwK3xJO.png]

ngl. that sounds like color stereotyping, there is no reason for it to be 'wrong' nor 'right'. I personally see no benefit in changing the colors as it will just confuse others.
Promoted to Elite - 7/29/19
No-one truly knows anything, so explore the world. - Cil

I mean, in any natural progression of colors, it's gonna go from yellow to lime green to a more dark green to blue, so I see why it would feel opposite of how it should go
I don't think the colors are going to be upset at the fact it's been pointed out the ranking system doesn't line up with the usual progression of colors o.o
Unbelievable! You, Subject name here, must be the pride of Subject hometown here. -GLaDOS
 [Image: 3QynCgb.png] 
[Image: BbFygKt.png]

but who defined the usual progression of colors, how do we know what 'it' is, and why isn't it a different progression? (I need to stop taking ToK)

(01-23-2020, 05:23 AM)Cil Wrote: but who defined the usual progression of colors, how do we know what 'it' is, and why isn't it a different progression? (I need to stop taking ToK)

...physics
Unbelievable! You, Subject name here, must be the pride of Subject hometown here. -GLaDOS
 [Image: 3QynCgb.png] 
[Image: BbFygKt.png]

[Image: h7EGkZR.png]

my logic has been beat