Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: lil_raccoon

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I realize what I have done and regret it. Not only have I lied but I broke the griefing rule.
Although at the time it didn't come to my mind that the grief was that bad, I now recognize that I have broken an important rule of the server. I also lied about it which could be argued is even worse than a grief, I am deeply sorry for that, at the time nervousness took a hold of me.
I won't interact with him again to prevent future "misshaps".

Why do you want to come back: I want to finish a project a that I started  with my friends, the massive 50x50 hole we've been digging (it's a long story on why
but basically it's to prove a friend of ours wrong). We've been having a jolly ol' time with such a boring task and I want to carry through with them, I can't just leave
them after all the effort they put in.

Thank you for your honesty on your appeal

On HT we take grief very seriously because we don't want people to have to be obsessively worried about their stuff being taken

Now I'll need you to answer a couple questions before you're unbanned

Are you allowed to take people's stuff without permission?

Does something being unclaimed mean you are allowed to take it?

What have you learned from this?

(01-26-2020, 12:44 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your honesty on your appeal

On HT we take grief very seriously because we don't want people to have to be obsessively worried about their stuff being taken

Now I'll need you to answer a couple questions before you're unbanned

Are you allowed to take people's stuff without permission?
Absolutely not under any circumstances.

Does something being unclaimed mean you are allowed to take it?
No it does not even if it is unclaimed someone has been working on it.

What have you learned from this?
I have learnt that rules must be followed always and that my actions effect not only me but those I griefed I messed with what they did and I am sorry for that, it will not happen again that I assure you of. 

You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!