Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HometownMC

Minecraft name: lzrs

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: Melaniedeebot

Why should you be unbanned: Well, I'm going to cut straight to the chase. My friend sent me this X-ray pack thing and I wanted to try it out, I ended up loving this servers community. Everyones so nice and helpful and I truly wish to come back. I have already deleted the file off my computer and I promise you this will never happen again

Why do you want to come back: I've met some great people on here and I want to get back into the community.  Angel

not to mention i bought this minecraft account a week ago and this is the first server I'm banned on and i really just want to have a clean slate, im sorry Sad

Thank you for your honesty.

Unfortunately, we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray here at HomeTown. It is clearly stated in the rules we have outlined for you when you first join the server:

[Image: koBhRqf.png]

As well as in the quiz you took immediately afterwards:

[Image: u905vnB.png]

As well as in the /rules which are accessible by all players at all times:

[Image: mkmg5vD.png]

You'll notice in the above screenshot that rule #9 states x-ray will result in a permanent ban. However, I appreciate you being straight forward with me and not trying to deny it or beat around the bush, so I will take that into consideration.

Therefore, your ban will become a 30-day temp ban instead, after which time you will be allowed back on the server. I will also be confiscating your mining products, and your balance will be reset to zero.

In the mean time, you might want to check out our full rulebook to ensure you don't break any more rules when you come back.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

Thanks,
melaniebeedot