Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Gameflower

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Rty/Mel

Why should you be unbanned: The reason I think I should be unbanned is the fact that I wasnt cheating at all! I was just mining regularly, then dropped off my stuff at my house, started to fish, then that creeper plugin kicked in, I died, respawned at my house, killed a couple of spideys to get some string to make another rod, then I was teleported to the Jail! I think that my ban was UNJUST and the admins on the server should look over their evidence with a fair eye, not a biased one.

Why do you want to come back: I think that the HomeTown servers are friendly and inviting Smile . I just really enjoy the positive vibes (positive vibes unless you get teleported to jail for no reason). I really like the server, and I genuinly wish that the admins look over this appeal (with a presumption of innocence.)

Let's look over the evidence shall we.

At first we chalked it up to luck. Suppose you just happened to mine through a dead end cave straight to an iron ore vein:

[Image: 7Wmrpcm.png]

Suppose you did it again, straight through the floor randomly in a cave branch, to another vein of iron ore:

[Image: uTbrwOI.png]

But then we watched you mine straight through the floor randomly in yet another cave branch:

[Image: 6RJBnbs.png]

In a neat little staircase straight down to diamond ore, and straight over to another iron ore vein for good measure:

[Image: YvUp9KT.png]

Not only that, you then shot straight over to 2 more diamond ore veins near by:

[Image: voy5OJO.png]

Hmm... can't chalk that up to luck any longer. Sorry.