Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Pengu1927

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: RTY/Illo

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was with a friend (NoHoesBrady) who was using X-Ray and I said nothing to alert admin or the moderators. The use of X-Raying is something that gives one an unfair advantage above others by letting the player look for highly wanted resources.I was telling him in call to not use that and was not aware until after he collected items using the cheats. I never downloaded any mod packs to get an unfair advantage in this or any server. In the future if I encounter another person I will alert admin or the moderators of any suspicious activity, even if it is a friend.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I spent time building a home and collected resources to then open a market to share them with others. The community I was introduced to by my friend (NoHoesBrady) was greeted immediately with warmth and kindness with open arms to join the closeness. I want to be a part of this large community and help it grow and thrive with a reputable history of not tolerating any broken rules of any kind.

Hello. You were not banned for failing to mention that your friend was using x-ray. You were banned for the use of x-ray yourself. Please update your appeal so it will be a response to an x-ray ban.

(02-06-2020, 03:08 AM)LegendaryRTY Wrote: Hello. You were not banned for failing to mention that your friend was using x-ray. You were banned for the use of x-ray yourself. Please update your appeal so it will be a response to an x-ray ban.

I never used the x-ray in my life on any game, and I don't know how to use it because I've never looked it up. I can apologize and go more in depth about the consequences of the use and how it can effect the economy of the server, but I am being 100% honest with the fact that I did not use x-ray. I am even willing to show you my files if that's the case.

Alright then. Let's have a look at some pictures of your mining.
If you go to the following links:

- https://imgur.com/a/uaY3P8u

- https://imgur.com/a/kZFTAHP

In these pictures you will see how you pathed directy to a vain of diamond ores, zig-zagging at the edge of some lava. I find it hard to believe that is was just some random pathing that, with a big bucket of luck, led you directly to diamond ores.
Next picture:

- https://imgur.com/a/lPD2aYc

In this picture you just happen to mine into the wall where a diamond vain was hidden. No ores were visable from the tunnel you made. Again, I cannot believe that this was just pure luck. Throughout your tunneling, you have not made any peaky holes that could help reveal diamond ores legitimately.
With this evidence in mind, and the fact that your friend, NoHoesBrady, also were caught using x-ray, your ban was executed.