• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False X-ray Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: The_Mighty_Gamer

Reason for your ban: X-ray(possibly false)

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that the IP ban I received was a false ban. I have no used x-ray and I do not plan to use x-ray on the server as I am aware it is against server rules. Most of the mining I did was in ravines below my base, and all the ore were in the open/easy to access. My brother(BendoesMC10) who also played on the server also received an IP ban which makes me believe that the ban is false. Though I am in no way accusing my brother of x-raying.

Why do you want to come back: I believe that the ban was false as I have never x-rayed on the server. In the short time I played on the server, me and my friend(Kawaii_Shushu) have had a lot of fun. The community have been extremely friendly. Anytime I ask a question(are auto clickers allowed for afk fish farms, are there xp farms, are there and public enchantment tables, etc.) there is always someone who is ready to answer. The server has been a lot of fun and the community have been extremely friendly. I believe the ban was false and I hope to hear back soon and be playing again.

The IP-ban you received was from another player on your IP that used x-ray.

I have lifted the IP-ban so that you can play on the server, the account in question remains banned, however.

Apologies for your inconvenience.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “