The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
The server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on SMP the Minecraft server

Minecraft name: My Minecraft username is Flugruger

Reason for your ban: Xray 

Who banned you: Steasaur and EMC

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this ban was false, I've been mining STRAIGHT down and reach around to y level 9 if you check my previous "Suspicious Xray" pathway you would see that I've been only digging straight down to around y level 9 and had been strip mining. My technique might be suspicious in a way, but what I do is simply just find diamonds and sell then TELEPORT SOMEWHERE NEW because diamonds are pretty rare and hard to find when they're close together. The only times I did it stayed and got around 2 patches of diamond ore was when lava was around. I was strip mining. If you took any pictures or evidence please show me. I can guarantee you that I can explain with 100% detail of this. If you have any concerns, please respond to this topic because it was a bit confusing, please let me know. Sorry for me acting like a completed d**k head but I had worked hard on this server. I don't really see how any of my patterns of me mining is valid proof I'm cheating because I'm not. (Also if you were wondering, I had a fortune pick that made me have a lot more diamonds if you thought that was cheating. That's why I had a ton of diamonds) If you have any questions and still convinced you thought I Xray'd please let me know.
Why do you want to come back: I love this server, this is the only few servers with kind, generous, helpful staff, and players, and I miss this feeling because this server is so much fun. I had worked really hard on this server and tried my best to support players, I was trying to make other people happy and have fun. This server has an amazing tight community and I try my best not to leave this server. This is one of the best servers  I joined, and I have to admit, I think this server has a ton of potential and I don't want to leave that feeling behind and not see this server again. I had placed a ton of effort and tried to be generous. I had hired people, with very generous cuts of money, (Such as giving huge tips to people that help me) I love the staff because they were all ways helpful towards me and this would make me upset that ill get banned because this is truly a fun server to play on. I hope I can be on the journey to a successful, fun, tight community. 

Side note: I'm sorry if this seems a bit too repetitive, but I like this server a lot and I promise to do more out to the community. 

Messages In This Thread
Xray Ban Appeal - by Flugruger - 02-18-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by EMC_ - 02-18-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by Flugruger - 02-21-2020, 05:12 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 02-23-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by Flugruger - 02-24-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 02-25-2020, 02:56 PM