Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometown.com

Minecraft name: iManosGamer

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I didn’t grief! I only dismantled my dark oak house for materials for my new house. I don’t know what I ‘griefed’ and if I did please tell me why.

Why do you want to come back: It took a while to find a server like this. I really enjoy playing on here and I also have a role in a town that I have helped build and edit. Thank you.

You had griefed my house by removing half of my crops and not replacing them and destroying stuff around it next to my house.

Please update your appeal and answer the following questions:

Why is griefing wrong?

Why are rules important?
- KatNip

(02-21-2020, 02:04 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You had griefed my house by removing half of my crops and not replacing them and destroying stuff around it next to my house.

Please update your appeal and answer the following questions:

Why is griefing wrong?
Griefing is wrong because people spend a lot of time on their builds and it isn't nice to destroy them.

Why are rules important?
The rules are important because they keep the server in place and allow people who do wrong to get punished.

I have something to add to my claim now that i know what happened - My sister sometimes goes on my account and does these things on other servers. I already got a warning for this in game. Although, since it is my account I will take full responsibility. Sorry for the disturbance.

You will be unbanned. Please be more careful with your account.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
- KatNip