The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: KaptainShae
Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I have not been xraying, at the time of ban, I wasn't even mining for resources, I was digging out my claim space under a village getting ready to set up a villager breeder. I switched screens for couple aminutes watching a youtube tutorial on automatic furnaces and when I switched back I found I was banned. I have mods on currently, which are 
TrashSlot (Doesn't work anyway, think its a server and client mod) which just adds a trash slot to inventory so I can delete things on the fly like seeds or too much cobblestone.
Inventory Sorter (Also doesn't work, its has keybindings in options but guess its needed serverside too.) Just with middle mouse clicks put inventory into a cleaner order instead of being all messed up.
Xaeros Minimap (Works) shows a mini map top left corner which shows the layout around me, does not show ores, it does show hostile mobs and lava though, which if this is what this is about, I can remove it, tbh I just like the fact it tells me the time ingame, biome and light level.
Xaeros World Map (Works) just lets me have better maps then the crappy ones we get in minecraft, its not essential so if this is an issue I can remove, its just a quality of life thing, works the same as the normal ingame maps but can scroll out and in with it.

Resource pack I am using is BDCraft at 256x with acouple of resource packs that make more 3D objects swords & benches aswell as round tree trunks and non blocky leaves.

Why do you want to come back: Because I have invested alot of time into the server, honest time I have worked hard for and feel that this is either a misunderstanding or just an innocent mistake that I wish to resolve, I have been highly enjoying my time on Hometown with a very good community.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 02-18-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arrei - 02-18-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KaptainKrunch - 02-18-2020, 12:26 PM