Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: EvilPig920

Reason for your ban: Evading a temp-ban with an alt account

Who banned you: DK_

Why should you be unbanned: Once I realized the hometown winter event was coming up, I decided it was time to make a ban appeal. When the ban appeal was accepted I got on the server as soon as I could, saying hi to old friends and looking at past builds. When the day of the Winter event arrived, I logged on to the server with my friends and waited for the games to begin. Upon clicking the sign to teleport to one of the first minigames (the game where we knocked each other into the lava) I realized that VIP commands weren’t disabled. I turned on speed and ran around, knocking my friends into the lava. When I received my ban (24 hrs) I was sad, I logged onto the server with my alt account, and went on and played the other mini games (playing legit) and somewhere into one of the last events, I received my second ban of the day, this time for good, on both of my accounts.

Why do you want to come back: I miss playing with my friends on this server, and not being able to find any other good small servers, I have decided to finally make this appeal. I am excited to hear that hometown has updated to 1.9 so soon, and really want to experience 1.9 on such a fun server with my friends. I hope I can come back and have fun once more with my friends.

(01-08-2016, 03:30 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: Oh well minecraft is dead anyway

You seemed like you couldn't care less when your last appeal was denied. Why should I unban you now? I see no apology anywhere in this appeal.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(03-31-2016, 12:41 AM)DK_ Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 03:30 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: Oh well minecraft is dead anyway

You seemed like you couldn't care less when your last appeal was denied. Why should I unban you now? I see no apology anywhere in this appeal.

I'm really sorry I caused so much drama, and now that 1.9 has come around, I have gotten back to playing minecraft.

It's recently come to our attention that your alt, 2Gliders, was banned for x-ray. Appeal denied.