The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bubblie01

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: Guy/Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: Hello! I was recently banned for xraying and I am going to admit, what I did was very similar to xraying. I used no hacks nor did I use a texturepack. Instead, I used glitching methods to see diamonds and it was a bad thing to do. Guy was in the right to ban me. What I did gave me an unfair advantage and I agree that I should have been punished for it. What I ask is for a second chance. I promise, that this wont happen again. I am okay being monitored by staff members if I do get unbanned. All I ask is for a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this has been one of the best servers I have ever played on in a while. Staff is great, the community is great and I just like this place. I also have a town I am making and I like playing hockey here. However, I ruined my chances of building my town and being apart of this community by doing something like this. I just ask of you to give me a second chance. I wont ever do this again. 

Messages In This Thread
Xray Ban Appeal - by Bubblie01 - 02-28-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 02-29-2020, 01:52 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by Bubblie01 - 02-29-2020, 03:35 AM