Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Bubblie01

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: Guy/Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: Hello! I was recently banned for xraying and I am going to admit, what I did was very similar to xraying. I used no hacks nor did I use a texturepack. Instead, I used glitching methods to see diamonds and it was a bad thing to do. Guy was in the right to ban me. What I did gave me an unfair advantage and I agree that I should have been punished for it. What I ask is for a second chance. I promise, that this wont happen again. I am okay being monitored by staff members if I do get unbanned. All I ask is for a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this has been one of the best servers I have ever played on in a while. Staff is great, the community is great and I just like this place. I also have a town I am making and I like playing hockey here. However, I ruined my chances of building my town and being apart of this community by doing something like this. I just ask of you to give me a second chance. I wont ever do this again. 

You know what? Normally I'd make you go through the whole "Answer these questions adequately and I will consider allowing you back" thing, but considering you have owned up to it here, and you owned up to it when I caught you online, that's good enough for me. As per is usual for xray bans I have converted your ban to a 30 day tempban starting from yesterday when you were banned. Your balance has been set to zero and when you return after that 30 days if you still have any ores of any kind, ore armor/tools made from them you will need to turn them in to staff for destruction.
Discord: Guy#1507 

(02-29-2020, 01:52 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: You know what? Normally I'd make you go through the whole "Answer these questions adequately and I will consider allowing you back" thing, but considering you have owned up to it here, and you owned up to it when I caught you online, that's good enough for me. As per is usual for xray bans I have converted your ban to a 30 day tempban starting from yesterday when you were banned. Your balance has been set to zero and when you return after that 30 days if you still have any ores of any kind, ore armor/tools made from them you will need to turn them in to staff for destruction.

Thank you guy I really appreciate you giving me a second chance. I will see you in 30 days!