Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Ceereeal

Reason for your ban: Grief?

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I got banned 5 years ago out of the blue and didn't really know why. I never appealed it back then and kinda forgot about it over the years. Thought about it recently and wanted to try and get back in. If I do get unbanned I promise not to do anything silly that possibly might get me banned.

Why do you want to come back: If the same map from 5 years ago still exists, I just want to see if me and my friend's builds are still in it. For ol' times sake.

Wow, 2016-02-11. From the screenshots I vaguely remember that you griefed an already damaged house. You broke through the stained clay wall and replaced them with cobble. There you took some crops. Another location, you took some decoration -- a diamond ore block and iron ore blocks.

It was not a lot of grief but HT has the rule that any player builds are not to be touched.

Please respect those rules. You are likely required to go through the tutorial again, if not please do '/rules' and read them again.

Sorry to say, but the old world was replaced with a second and since them we were forced to replace the world again with a third. I don't think the first world is still available online. I may be wrong. Ask in game or through these forums.

Welcome back to HT.
/Rowebot