Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xray Ban
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: NameSakeJake

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: Hi, I will confess that I was using Xray to get diamonds and give me an unfair advantage against other players. I know that this was wrong and wanted to confess. I used no hacks but I use a texture pack.  The guy was in the right to ban me. What I did gave me an unfair advantage and I agree that I should have been punished for it. What I ask is for a second chance. I promise, that this won't happen again. I am okay being monitored by any staff members at any time if I get unbanned. All I ask is for a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this has been one of the best servers I have ever played on in a while. Staff is great, the community is great and I just like this place. One of my friends recommended that I join the server and I enjoyed my time on the server with the friendly community. I just ask you to give me a second chance. I won't ever do this again. 

Thanks, Jake

Copying someone else's appeal is not an appropriate way to go about getting yourself unbanned. Try again.

(03-06-2020, 01:09 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Copying someone else's appeal is not an appropriate way to go about getting yourself unbanned. Try again.

Hi, I don't understand what you mean by copying someone else's appel I completely made this myself and did not copy anyone else. Sorry if there's any confusion.

NameSakeJake

[Image: Iw49w9N.jpg]