• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: My name is Misko_Johnes

Reason for banning: Use X-Ray

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why you should be excluded: Good, first of all, I want to admit that I used X-Ray. I do not deny it and I feel very ashamed.
I used it very little, I think with the X-Ray I got at most a metal Stack and about 10 diamonds (at most 3 or 4 more). I didn't want to use it much. It was only to help my friends, since you can see that I have a group of friends and the server that we are playing together and doing construction together. They had been playing for more than a week and I entered yesterday. They had many things and I just wanted to help, since everything we get we share with the group. The little iron I used was to build two hoppers so that my friends picked up the stone faster. Also to make some peak, ax and not if something else. The little time that I have used it to help my teammates in their construction and to improve the experience in the game. I've only been playing minecraft for a month and I don't lie when I say it was the first time I used the X-ray in the entire minecraft. At no time have I thought about the consequences it would have. I only took a poc of iron to make us spikes to continue building our stone fortress, since it is whole of stone (as you can see in my games) and 10 diamonds that I never got to use. I didn't want to fill my pockets with iron, gold, or diamonds, just a little to help my friends. If you can see my brief stay at the server, before being banned, I went through the house of a
person and help you put your crops better, and I have helped my friends in what I have been able to. By the way, I do not use hack or anything, the X-ray is the only mod that I
I got to install.

Why do you want to return: It's the first time I play minecraft with my friends and especially on a server. I would like to continue playing with them and with the other people on the server since everything is a charm and they help a lot. If in the end you accept me on the server, I will destroy everything I have and I will start over with everything again. I am very sorry and I will not use anything that is not allowed.

It is refreshing to see such an honest appeal from a player so thank you.

Although your intentions may have been noble and you were trying to help your friend X-Ray has damaging consequences on the server.

The amount you X-Rayed was minor and I only saw logs for you for a very short time before you stopped mining, so I will reduce your permanent ban to a 30 day temp-ban that will expire 30 days from today (The date you were banned).

When you return, you will find your diamonds and iron gone and your balance reset to zero.

Upon your return please read /rules.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “