The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Wendolyn *Weny was my nickname ingame*

Reason for your ban: “Grief/Building on another players build without permission.”

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I’m not entirely sure what this ban is about, as far as I believe I’ve not griefed nor built anywhere without permission or unclaimed land but if I have, I am very sorry. I am a friendly regular of HomeTown and am frankly shocked to come on today to find myself banned. I am a VIP3, a voter (258 votes or so), I pretty much vote most days now. I have no reason to grief or build somewhere without permission, nor would I want to. I enjoy my time with others on Hometown, why would I want to jeopardize that? I wouldn’t do that to someone, especially not a fellow citizen of Hometown! So if I have built on someone else's unclaim by mistake, I am very sorry I would never want to cause any grief since I have built in a few places that i have claimed if it is one of them, then could you's please change it back for them and tell them i am sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

Why do you want to come back: Well I have enjoyed playing hometown with my friends and being part of this server, until today I had no idea I had a reason to be punished but I am sorry for causing problems in accordance to your rules. So now I’m honestly going to have to think about my future with hometown following this appeal but I at the very least want to get to the bottom of it, and make this right, as if I was in the situation of someone building on my land I would want it sorted aswell.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Wendolyn - 03-13-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 03-13-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Wendolyn - 03-16-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 03-16-2020, 12:13 PM